Terms of entry
Hardy’s Animal Farm Terms of Entry
Please read these T&Cs carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our website.
By completing an order on our website, you are accepting these T&Cs. If you refuse to accept these T&Cs, you will not be able to order any Products from our website.
As detailed below, we reserve the right to amend these T&Cs from time to time. Every time you wish to order our Products, please check these T&Cs to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These T&Cs were most recently updated on 10 November 2023.
- TERMS OF ENTRY
- A valid admission ticket must be purchased to gain entry to Hardy’s Animal Farm.
- Tickets can be purchased through our website (hardysanimalfarm.co.uk), using our third-party provider DigiTickets, or on the entrance.
- Admission prices are displayed on our website and at the entrance. Prices may vary and are subject to change at any time.
- Last entrance to the farm is one hour before closing. Opening and closing times are displayed on our website.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Permission must be obtained for all commercial photography.
- Permission must be obtained for all filming.
- No dogs except assistance dogs allowed.
- Bicycles, Roller skates, Scooters etc not allowed in the Farm.
- All written or verbal Health & Safety information must be followed at all times.
- Disabled access and facilities are available throughout Hardy’s Animal Farm.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to Hardy’s Animal Farm, prohibit any future entry to the Farm and escort from our Premises, any person who fails to follow the T&Cs or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace or disrupt any of our animals.
- Re-entry to Hardy’s Animal Farm following admission is not permitted without our consent.
- Hardy’s Animal Farm will not accept liability or responsibility for items lost or damaged in the farm. Lost Property is located at our main entrance.
- All tickets purchased through our website grants access to Hardy’s Animal Farm only on the date and time booked. Tickets purchased at the entrance, grants access to Hardy’s Animal Farm for the date of purchase only.
- For the purchase of tickets, the following definitions apply:
- Adult means a person aged from 16 to 65 years old
- Child means a person aged from 3 to 15 years old
- Concession means either a person aged from 66 years old and above, are disabled or a carer.
- Under 3 / Toddler means a child aged 0 to 2 years old
- Discounted entry may apply to one or more ticket types. If you are purchasing a discounted rate ticket (Disabled, Senior Citizen or Carer Concessions) then you will be required to provide us with an accepted form of entitlement evidence at the entrance to Hardy’s Animal Farm.
- Senior Citizens Should provide appropriate ID (Passport, driving license, bus pass).
- Disabled visitors will be required to show appropriate ID, Blue Badge, membership details for a Disabled Society or Disability Living Allowance claim letter.
- Carer’s should provide ID from Care Home or Employer, Care Allowance Claim Letter, Metro Bus Pass for disabled which state “Plus One”. Carer’s are only eligible for the concession rate while providing care for another visitor.
- By placing an order through our website you are purchasing those items displayed in your shopping basket. After you place an order, you will be provided with an order reference number and barcode, which you should retain. You will then receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that your order is confirmed.
- We strongly advise that you check your order and amend any errors before submitting it to us. If you wish to make any changes to your order or the information provided once you have already placed an order, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org call us on 01754 872267. Please note that we cannot guarantee that we will be able to act on any request changes at this point.
- We will confirm your order by sending you an email that contains your barcoded e-ticket (if you have purchased admission tickets) and details of your order. Once your order is complete, payment will be taken from your account.
- Once the payment has been processed, a hold may be placed on the funds. Please make sure you click confirm when directed to, this completes the order and issues your email confirmation and tickets. However, if the transaction is not successfully completed then the funds will go back in to your account. Occasionally the ‘hold’ may remain on your account for between 3-6 days depending on your bank.
- Please retain your order confirmation email in case you need to contact us about your order.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Please note that once you have placed an order on our website, you are unable to cancel your order and all Products on our website are non-refundable save for in exceptional circumstances.
- Where you have selected a specific date and timeslot to visit us when purchasing your ticket and we are subsequently unable to accommodate you on that date or timeslot for any reason other than your failure to comply with these T&Cs, we will use reasonable endeavours to agree an alternative date and/or time with you but, in the event that this proves impossible, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and provide you with a refund of the price paid to us for your ticket.
- We provide free parking for visitors to Hardy’s Animal Farm. Users of our car park do so at their own risk. Hardy’s Animal Farm will not accept liability for any accidents, damage or loss incurred.
- Dogs must not be left in vehicles parked on site.
- Small kennel facilities are located outside the entrance for visitors use. A small refundable deposit of £5 is required to use the kennel facilities. Hardy’s Animal farm will not accept liability for any visitors utilising the kennel facilities. The kennels are offered on a first come first served basis and cannot be booked in advance.
- PROMOTIONS & OFFERS
- Hardy’s Animal Farm may offer several discount vouchers for free and reduced price entry to the farm and are subject to terms and conditions, you should read these carefully including any expiration dates.
- Any third-party promotions are subject to terms and conditions provided by the third-party supplier.
- Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Hardy’s Animal Farm reserve the right to withdraw, alter or decline any offer without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever.